(NEW) One-to-One Online Facebook Ads Coaching FY20 (10 Brands Only)
Looking for someone who can create and run ads that kill it every time? Don't have to time sit down to learn the ins and outs of the Power Editor and then turn all that new know-how into living, breathing campaigns? Can't afford to hire a professional to take this annoying task off your launch plate?
Instead of sitting in that dark cloud of doubt, taking shots in the dark when it comes to your budget or your audience, let’s work together when you most need help. I will nail down the perfect strategy, tweak your landing page’s headline and figure out the right A/B test for your ads that’ll give you useful info about your audience right off the bat.
Why you must master Facebook Advertising
- Facebook is where your future customers hang out. Facebook has a large, engaged user base that spends a ridiculous amount of time there every single day of every month. Yet Facebook only has 2 million active advertisers? Talk about an opportunity!
- According to the latest figures released by Facebook, more than 1 billion users logged into Facebook in a single day and half a billion people only access Facebook via a mobile device. Within this massive pool of people are your future customers. Many of them visit Facebook every day. You need to connect with them. Facebook Ads will help you reach the right audience. Your audience.
- If you have a business page, what you may not realize is that less than 0.5 percent of your fans, on average, will actually see your updates. You need to use Facebook Ads if you want consumers to discover your business. The good news? You don't need a huge budget. And you can be extremely picky about who you target.
- If you're consistently creating great content for your website, you want people to know about it. Facebook Ads will amplify the reach of your content. By using ads, you'll actually end up getting more organic reach for your content.
- Facebook is much more targeted than you might realize. Businesses can target users with Facebook Ads by location, demographics, age, gender, interests, behavior, and connections. But Facebook can also help you get in front of specific, and often motivated, segments of your audience with some powerful ad targeting options you've probably never heard of.
- Your efforts with Facebook Ads will bring new traffic to your website. But you want more. You want leads. Customers. Sales. Facebook Ads will help you more frequently capture qualified leads or make sales.
- Facebook Ads can have huge benefits for all types of businesses. They will be worth the time and money you invest and help turn 2020 into a hugely successful year for your business.
First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Nor Zaleha Hasan Basri. I have spent 7 years and some change learning from running paid campaigns for my business; Sha Zaha Boutique. I have met almost 100 Facebook users, and most of them have been using Facebook Ads without the right strategy. I have taken what I learned from my business and apply it to helping them and other small businesses. The best part? Watching them bring in more sales than they ever imagined. (We’re talking 5 and 6 figures!)
How it works
- We will meet up in E-Meeting for a 2 hours ++ session. I will take you through every step of defining your objectives, creating your first ad, understanding the results and optimizing your ROI. I will take things at your pace: my coaching is individually tailored to your specific level of experience, needs and objectives.
- You will develop skills that will be invaluable to your business, learning the best tricks of the trade from me.
- At the end of this coaching you will feel confident creating highly effective Facebook ads tailored to your specific business goals.
- Coaching is open to women / with spouse participants only.
What is included
- 365 days Whatsapp assit post coaching session
Sign up for our coaching session and I will provide you with the skills you need to successfully create and manage highly effective Facebook Ads!